KUR Free Direct Download
All was well in the Mars colony until robot spiders started killing people and eating their flesh. Now you have to get in on the killing spree and save the day again, or maybe you’ll get a bad rating on your freelance murder-for-hire profile. Destroy drones, destroy robots and fend off some skully spider droids in this classic ’90s shooter with dark humor.
The good news though, is you’ve got some completely untested and incredibly dangerous technology to work with. How about a Strength Augmented Bot that can clear the torso of a killer Fleshbot? Yes, that’s not all! The bot jumps, the bot slides, and the bot send your enemies flying through the air like a dive bar bouncer who’s had enough. Last spell
If the idea of kicking a bunch of epidermis-adorned chrome chuds doesn’t get your blood pumping, go to the doctor first, and then talk to the guns. We have them, a ton of them, and they are absolutely booming. Too good to just eliminate your enemies? Feel free to hit them with a shrink ray and laugh maniacally as their tiny form passes through the air compliments of your fancy footwork.
- Bot – Kick, punt, and smash your way through waves of robotic evil.
- Over 20 levels were full of secrets and 90s humor in six unique environments.
- The unnecessarily red weaponry is full of Gatling lasers, shrinking beams, inexplicable double leg kicks, and of course a shotgun.
- The fully voiced characters are orchestrated by a slick corporate stooge so realistic you’d swear you were at your day job.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Really Ragdoll
- Platform: PC
- Game Size: 1.4 GB
- Released By: DARKSiDERS
- Version: v1.0.1 | Version (Latest)
- Pre-Installed Game