COD Warzone 2: Here’s how to preload COD Warzone 2.0 on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. After the massive success of Modern Warfare 2, Infinity Ward is all set to launch Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 on November 16. The game will be free-to-play for players on all major platforms. With the game’s official release just a handful of time away, the excitement level is at its peak. As a player, as soon as the countdown hits the endgame, you want to jump right into the action.
The game is quite large in size and may take you an hour or two to download. This will drain a player’s enthusiasm to zero levels. Well, what if I told you that you can download all the prerequisites before the game is even released? It’s possible to preload Warzone 2.0 on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox so you can start playing as soon as the game goes live. Wondering how? Here is a guide with steps to preload COD Warzone 2 on your PC, PlayStation, or Xbox.
How to Preload Warzone 2 on PlayStation, Xbox & PC
Make sure you have a decent amount of storage and a stable internet connection before preloading the game Check out the steps below to preload the game on your respective device.
How to Preload Warzone 2 on PC
- Download the Steam or Battle.net launcher to your computer.
- Further, visit the store and search for Call of Duty Warzone 2.0.
- For those using Steam, click Preload Game below the screenshots.
- While those using Battle.net should search for the game and click Pre-Install WZ2.0.
How to Preload Warzone 2 on PlayStation
- Go to the PlayStation Store and select your version (PS4 or PS5) of COD Warzone 2.
- Click the Download button to start preloading the game.
- Please note that if you are unable to find Warzone 2 in the store, look for Modern Warfare 2 instead.
- Next, click the three dots and select Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 to start preloading.
How to Preload Warzone 2 on Xbox Series X/S or Xbox One
- Head to the Store on your respective Xbox console.
- Afterward, search for Warzone 2 in the search bar.
- Click Download to start preloading it to the device.